Helicopters are extremely versatile aircraft that complete extraordinary operations each day. From assisting with executive travel to rescuing people stranded in oceans and mountains, there are many missions that require the use of vertical lift aircraft.
They are also excellent forms of private and corporate travel. Owners rely on jets for fast travel to important events to save time and increase efficiency. While fixed-wing aircraft is essential for long-distance trips, adding a helicopter to a corporate or personal flight department will provide the following benefits:
- Security and Privacy: Helicopters enable passengers to work and converse in private, eliminating chances for eavesdropping and decreasing passenger visibility. This method of travel is ideal for protecting confidentiality.
- Accessibility to Limited Areas: Jets require runways, which are not always available. Helicopters reach certain locations that are not accessible with fixed-wing aircraft. Having a helicopter will ensure that no location is unreachable. Not to mention that helicopters can land in backyards, near stadiums or on rooftops taking you directly to your destination as opposed to solely an airport.
- Saves Time and Achieves Goals: Take a lesson from professional NASCAR driver Kurt Busch who used Bell helicopters to race in both the Indianapolis 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 in the same day. He used a Bell 407 to fly from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to his jet, which took him to Concord, North Carolina where he flew in a Bell 429 from the airport to the Lowe’s Motor Speedway. By successfully racing in both races and becoming the fourth NASCAR driver in history to achieve this feat, he proved that important goals can be reached when using a helicopter during a limited time frame. Not everyone will become one of the few drivers to compete in two races, but helicopter owners will save time they need to reach significant milestones and make great things happen, either in business or in life.
- Saving Money - Always a Bonus: If you travel frequently, either for business or personal travel, the productivity and cost savings of utilizing a helicopter will benefit you. Figuring how much time you and your colleagues spend on commercial airlines, purchasing a helicopter will save you money in the long run, not to mention the convenience of reaching your destination in about a third of the time. View the chart below to see how much your business can save with a helicopter purchase.
If colleagues are flying from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles, traveling in a Bell helicopter could save them over $38,000 in time saved. Also, the passengers can continue to work or even host a meeting during flight increasing productivity compared to commercial travel, resulting in 61.6 productivity hours.
Bell delivers top of the line products to our customers and ensures that every ride is efficient, comfortable and safe. Our products are designed to complement all business and personal needs and offer convenience and comfort to every passenger.
For all jet owners, the only choice to make now is to find out which Bell helicopter suits your needs. Click the links below for more information on each product:
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X: Soon appearing in nearly every corner of the world, this is the aircraft needed for a budget friendly, yet fast helicopter travel. The 505 fits four passengers comfortably and can be configured to accommodate VIP passengers, owners and operators. Need a quick ride to the airport to meet your jet? This is the helicopter for you.
- Bell 407 GXP: The 407 GXP has a corporate interior and is exceptionally quiet during flight. Six passengers can comfortably fit inside the aircraft and experience the smoothest ride in its class.
- Bell 429: Always a photo-favorite, this visually stunning helicopter includes a spacious cabin that fits up to seven passengers and combines sleek exterior lines and meticulously crafted interiors for a comfortable in-flight experience.
- Bell 525 Relentless: When traveling with your business team, family or with a group of friends, the 525 accommodates large groups with comfortable, luxurious spacing and low noise. Seating up to 20 passengers, depending on your needs, the 525 can also be outfitted with the most luxurious cabin interior on the market today, the Mecaer VVIP interior, deluxe seating that sets the 525 apart from any other VIP aircraft.
Thinking above and beyond is what we do. For more than 85 years, we’ve been reimagining the experience of flight – and where it can take us.
We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and to certify a commercial helicopter. We were a part of NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we’re defining the future of advanced air mobility.
Headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas – as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., – we have strategic locations around the globe. And with nearly one quarter of our workforce having served, helping our military achieve their missions is a passion of ours.
Above all, our breakthrough innovations deliver exceptional experiences to our customers. Efficiently. Reliably. And always, with safety at the forefront.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell, Cessna, Beechcraft, Pipistrel, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Arctic Cat, and Textron Systems. For more information, visit: www.textron.com.
Certain statements in this press release are forward-looking statements which may project revenues or describe strategies, goals, outlook or other non-historical matters; these statements speak only as of the date on which they are made, and we undertake no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements. These statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that may cause our actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, changes in aircraft delivery schedules or cancellations or deferrals of orders; our ability to keep pace with our competitors in the introduction of new products and upgrades with features and technologies desired by our customers; changes in government regulations or policies on the export and import of our products; volatility in the global economy or changes in worldwide political conditions that adversely impact demand for our products; volatility in interest rates or foreign exchange rates; and risks related to our international business, including establishing and maintaining facilities in locations around the world and relying on joint venture partners, subcontractors, suppliers, representatives, consultants and other business partners in connection with international business, including in emerging market countries.
You may also like
Bell showcases Bell 525 capabilities to more than 500 customers across the United States
Bell to showcase Bell 525 game-changing technologies and dedication to energy sector